Worcestershire Ambassadors is registered Company limited by guarantee.
The aim of the Ambassadors is to promote Worcestershire as a place to ‘Work, Live or Visit.’Organising social and business events with members whilst raising money for Worcestershire based charities.
Internal and external promotion of Worcestershire:
for inward investment
- highlighting business opportunities in the County
- for Cultural Heritage and Tourism
- Act as a an effective channel of communication between the public and private sector
- Corporate and Social Responsibility
- Forging Links between Worcestershire ansd China
Specific objectives for 2017
- Strong relationships with strategic public/private partners and proactively work, establish and support World Class Worcestershire, Chamber of Commerce and County/City Council/LEP.
- Continue to lead and support the China Trade Delegation work.
- Raise £15,000 from events and use proceeds to sponsor numerous smaller events throughout the county in support of core objectives.
- Work to show year on year growth in membership numbers and improved attendance in events. Aim to improve communication with existing members.
- Plan and stage successful events throughout the year achieving our core aims.
- Proceeds from the Annual Charity ball to help our 2017 chosen Charities "Rory the Robot appeal." and “The Worcestershire Prostate Awareness Group."
- Continue to improve the Worcestershire Ambassadors social media/PR profile.