‘Walk the Walk’ – Get involved.
Our ‘Walk the Walk’ journey is open to everyone. If you want to join us on our walk to the Moon then please follow the simple steps below:
- Click the ‘Join our Walk to Walk’ button – you will be directed to our secure payment page, Individuals will be asked to pay their £10 joining fee. Business will be asked to pay their £100 joining fee. You also need to give us consent to contact you throughout our campaign.
- Check your email – shortly after this you will receive a welcome email with important information about the ‘Walk the Walk’ campaign, including a link to our Go Fund Me page and your 3 digit participant number (please check your spam / junk if you do not receive this within 48 hours).
- Get ready for 2021 – the campaign starts at 00:01 on 01/01/2021. You will receive an email with instructions on how to record your miles in December 2020.
- Share the campaign – to reach the Moon – and raise £20,000 – we need at least 200 individuals covering 3.3 miles every day, each raising £100. Alternatively we need 40 businesses covering 115 miles per week, with each business raising or donating £500. The more participants we have the less miles each one has to cover, and the more money we can raise to make a difference in Worcestershire. More importantly, the opportunity to spend some time outside, with friends, family and colleagues, will help everyone to feel better and look after their physical and mental well-being. Please share the Go Fund Me link, or ask people to click the ‘Donate now‘ button.
- Contact us – click the ‘Contact Us’ button if you want to talk to us about this campaign, feel you have a story to share that will help others, or have any questions or issues when registering.